Today I wanted to talk a little bit about busyness – and why it’s not, necessarily, a bad thing. In fact I think it’s best to be constantly busy, the pressure of deadlines and due dates keeps me on my toes and moving forward. Though it’s not all about getting things done – you’re not a robot – and so it’s important to think about yourself sometimes and get to grips with the things that calm you down and keep you running in tip top shape. Treat busy times as a learning experience – you find out an awful lot about yourself when you apply some pressure.
Here’s a nice concise list of things I’ve found out in the past couple weeks:
- I shouldn’t drink coffee, I should drink buckets of tea.
- Water is my best friend.
- Making nice food is a great way to relax.
- Fruit is lovely, crisps are lovely-er.
- I really like buying things, like I really like it. (not a good thing!)
- I like reading, and I don’t do nearly enough of it.
- Do Not Disturb mode is a god send.
- It’s important to have a nice tidy living space.
So there you go! A little catch up for you and me, probably more for me. I hope you liked the little sketches around this page as well – I thought it’d look rad.
p.s. make sure to never miss a post – follow me on bloglovin’ !